Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Week 9- Fickle Weather

 If I'm being honest, one thing lingered in my mind this entire week: Spring Break. With exciting travels to Spain to look forward to, I had an end goal in sight for the week's grind. This week featured quite a bit of work on our research project, as our team presented our preliminary design to Austen at enmodes. I struggled quite a bit with my health this week, and my stamina was certainly limiting my productivity each day. Mentally, this messed with me quite a bit, and looking back at it, there just wasn't a lot of color or thought that existed in my mind this week beyond school work. I really struggled to keep up with my blogs from especially this point forward in the semester, which was something that I was really bummed out about. On Wednesday, we were greeted with a beautiful layer of snow on the ground, which always makes my day a bit more cheery. 


One of my good friends back home called me as I was walking home from school on Wednesday and offered some encouragement, which was the highlight of my week and definitely the spur I needed to finish the week strong heading into the break.

Colby Wilkens
05/03/23


No comments:

Post a Comment