Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Week 11

 This week was an exciting one for two things. One, we were heading to France, and two, my girlfriend was coming in just one more week. We started the week by having class on Monday, where I had to bike all the way to the AIB as another strike occurred, this time affecting trains as well. We had an Enmodes session, in which my team and I worked together on our new design and enhanced it based on Dr, Wasser's suggestions. On Tuesday we headed to France, where we took the big bus and had enough space to stretch my legs as much as I wanted to. We passed through Luxemburg, which counts as another European country visited. Our first stop in France was Beaune, where we stayed overnight and had a nice time exploring the town's iconic hospital which has a ton of historical significance. After Beaune, we went to Colmar, where we had an amazing experience in the local museum and got to see some of the most beautiful art galleries in Europe. We learned about ergotism and analyzed a painting that had a humanoid form suffering from this disease. We then headed to the city of love, Paris. Here, we went to the Louvre, took a walk across the city, and went to the top of the Eiffel Tower at night. This last one had to be the best experience of this trip as we got to see the beautiful city of Paris from the top of the highest point of the city, simply astonishing. As the week came to an end, I went back to Bonn, where I was desperately waiting for my girlfriend's arrival the upcoming week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment