Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Week 11- Adventures in Bonn

 After Spring Break, our school schedule began to ramp up, and from this point forward for the rest of the time that we spent in Bonn, it seemed like I was at AIB all day, every day. The big news this week was that the BMEN department at A&M redeveloped our course schedule, which caused a bit of chaos but is something that I ultimately think is going to be a very good thing for our major. Most of my free time was spent watching the now A&M-less March Madness, although my dad's alma mater, K State, had a very nice run. Friday night, Matt & I went to Makiman, which had some of the best food I had in Bonn. On Saturday, Dr. Wasser led a fun little excursion throughout Bonn, which made for a great time. I really appreciated this adventure, especially because I loved anything we did as an entire group throughout the trip. I was able to catch up on some rest and started feeling a lot better this week.


Colby Wilkens
05/03/23



No comments:

Post a Comment