Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Week 16

 The final week came by after the semester, and I could not wait to finish my finals. I started with the physiology examination, which to my luck, was way easier than I thought it would be. The final examination was a not-so-complicated test due to the great amount of effort I spent on studying and focusing for this test. I took the test and I felt really confident will all of the questions since they had the content I prepared for specifically. I finished the test after 20 minutes and was set to keep studying for my genetics final the upcoming Monday. After finishing the final and the day was coming to an end, Dr. Wasser gathered us around and we went to have dinner at a very nice Greek food place in Bonn. I had a very nice time as it was my first time trying authentic Greek food and was with my peers chatting, drinking, and having a fun time. The weekend came and I kept studying for my Genetics final. Additionally, I also spent as much time as I could with my host parents since the program was coming to an end. My host parents were very kind and took my roommate Brady and me out for dinner to a very nice pizza place in Bornheim. We had dinner and chatted and talked about all of the good memories we had while being with them. My host parents also gave us some Beethoven shirts, which is the one I wore during my Genetics final. The final was not really what I was expecting but I was glad I was finally done with the semester. After the final, we then went and climbed the Drachenfels one last time and enjoyed the view on top from the beautiful castle on top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment