Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Week Five

I actually haven't been doing much this week outside of studying, working out, and sleeping. So most of this is just filler quality stuff. My Host mom took me to an old town in Linz. The town was preserved to model old style cities. It had an out of season glass workshop and a torture chamber that I didn't get to see. But the handmade glass items were incredible and incredibly overpriced.

On the other hand, these Family dinners are getting a lot weirder. In the past week I've eaten, sour cherries with mandarine and poppy seed cake, chicken hearts, cold fish, chicken sausages, and apple salad with out any leafy greens.
On the bright side they're low calorie healthy meals, in the sense that I won't consume any calories if I don't eat it. Even the desserts are healthy, which I find both refreshing and suspicious.

But i've finally have my hiking intensive spring break planned out, and much of the stress is gone or at least put off until the next deadline. I'm super pumped for Karneval. In general I love dressing up, and Halloween should come more than once a year. This is the best thing ever. Unfortunately I don't think I can do four days of social interaction. I struggle to do four minutes of social interaction. Maybe with the help of liquid courage I'll get through it.

On the home front, my Real parents pretend they don't miss me and have been sending me remodeling ideas for my room. I don't buy it, because I'm the only person who refills the toilet paper.




No comments:

Post a Comment