Friday, February 17, 2017

Week 4


This week was really tough… The numbers of assignments was insane, two assignments due Monday, one due Tuesday, one due Thursday, and one due Friday. Yes, as an engineer I am very used to having huge loads of homework, I just feel like instead of doing so many assignments I’d rather be exploring Germany. On the bright side I love the group of engineers that I am surrounded by. Everyone is always so willing to help one another. Every day in class we never fail to find something to laugh at. They make all of these assignments a little easier to do. Today is Friday and I could not be happier that this week is over. Next week is Karneval and I could not be more excited. Of course we have lots of assignments due before then, but I’m sure it will go by fast just as all the weeks do.

This week my best friend, her family, and I finally finished planning Spring break and it is jam packed with events! I think I am even more excited for Spring break than I am Karneval! I can't wait to let everyone know all the details from when I get back to Bonn. It is also very crazy to think that Spring break is coming very soon and after than we will only have about a month and a half left in Europe... Time is seriously flying... Part of me wants it to slow down and part of me wants it to speed of because of all the planned trips (and to get all the homework over with of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment