Monday, February 20, 2017

Week 5

Test week is over, but I have a test again next week somehow lol. School has been picking up more and more, so I'm thankful for excursions and traveling.

Bayer
We toured Bayer on wednesday and I wasn't really able to pay attention to anything since I felt the sickest that day. I didn't know they were that big of a deal, but when I went to the Apotheke later that day they gave me medicine made by Bayer.

Luxembourg
Luxembourg was sooooo small, but it was also inexpensive. I'd been so stressed from having to study for two tests in one week while sick, so it was really nice to go to another country and just take it easy. It was also nice to not have to struggle to find our hotel since literally across the street from the train station. I only went with Michelle, so it was easy to agree on what we were going to do that day. Downtown was only a ten minute walk from where we were, so we ended up going there both days and we went to Sephora and bought face masks so my pores are feeling good. 

We found a forest in the center of the city
Tldr; I got into watching the Big Bang Theory recently

No comments:

Post a Comment