Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Week 5

SCHOOL:
The test last week was alright. Im not gonna say how I think I did bc you know nicole. I need to do a lot of work this week so to get done before carnival. So of course I watched 3 hours of netflix. Typical. I have to make a website using HTML this week and it has to be for my "potential employer" so I had to update my resume last night which always sucks. wow that was a proper run on sentence.

PERSONAL LYFE:
Ireland was cool. really cool. One of my favorite european countries now for sure. I am really glad that I did the cliffs of Moher. Galway was much better than dublin in my mind. But dublin was still fun to go out in for sure.  I am excited for Karnival this weekend. I am planning to hang out with my german friends some.

No comments:

Post a Comment