Monday, February 13, 2017

Week 4 in Cologne

Well hey guys, I am sure that if you have read Chelsea's blog post then you know all about the crazy night we had coming back from Cologne but I promise we actually had some fun in Cologne before that!

For the whole program we have all been looking for a karaoke bar! When we went out to Cologne with one of the student workers Friday night we happened to stumble upon a karaoke bar, and well you know I had to make an attempt at it! In the end we actually winded up singing Fergilicious by Fergie! It made for a great night, or a great beginning to a crazy night! Although, I am a little tone deaf if I have to admit it. Haha but it didn't seem that mattered to anyone, as I stood in the line at the bathroom of the bar three very drunken girls came up to me and said I had been the best act all night, and that I should go again! I do not need to tell you how much my heart melted; when you're standing in line at the restroom and people compliment you then you know you've done something right! Needless to say I felt a little accomplished at the end of my week 4 here in Europe! I could definitely see myself doing some more karaoke in the future. Sad girl, I have a video but it wont let me post it!

But here are some pictures from the soccer game the next day that I had to drag myself out of bed for! That was an interesting morning to say the least, I helped take a drunk girl home and tuck her in, and well me and Chelsea also got locked out of her house! Only to get rained on before she figured out the neighbor had a spare key! My gosh, then I got rained on at the soccer game!

Needless to say, whenever I got home Saturday night it was over! I slept and slept and slept.
Peep how all of us are in Frankfurt scarfs! HAHA and we were sitting in the Leverkusen
section, talk about REBELS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment