Monday, February 13, 2017

Week 4

Time gone so fast. You can say it is fast, or it is slow. I almost live in Germany about a month. For me, it seemed to be a longtime, but it just about one month. But I love the time that I am here. I glad that I chose to come to Germany with Study Abroad program.

This week is the busiest week that I had since I got here. There were few homework left from the week before we went to Vienna. The first day I got back from Vienna, I slept until 2:30pm next day. It was a long long long rest for me. Haha. During the week, everybody focus on their study. I been studying for my exam next week and working on my homework for the week.


On Thursday, two of my church friends from Texas were visiting me at my church friend’s house. We prepared the dinner together. We made Vietnanese style dinner. It was so delicious. We sang the hymns and read the bible after the dinner. And I met some other Chinese friends who also study in Bonn. Haha.  And now, I need to start to study again. Fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment