Monday, February 13, 2017

Week 4

Nothing really to report this week. I've been sick all last week with a cold and then yesterday I came down with something completely different. I'm like a magnet for sickness. I meant to get up at 9 yesterday to study for my biochem test today, but I literally could not get out of bed all day. I must have slept like 20 hours yesterday. My host mom has been giving me medicine.

I went to class during the week and lost my house key. I am also a magnet for losing things, if that makes sense.

We saw a soccer game on Saturday and that has probably been one of the highlights of this trip for me. I had no idea that Chicharito was with Bayer Levurkusen now since he used to be with Real Madrid and Manchester United. I watched him play in Los Angeles once and it's so random that hes in Germany now.

We're having galentine's day tomorrow so yaaaay.

tldr; I'm sick

No comments:

Post a Comment