Monday, February 6, 2017

Week 3?




Well, its only week 3, and something does not feel right about that! I feel as though I have been here for a lifetime and as though I have known everybody on this trip for a lifetime!

I cannot believe it is week 3, I can hardly remember what I did yesterday, much less last week! Haha things are finally picking up, and shit they are moving fast! I feel like I have grown so much here, just to be out of my comfort zone and away from my 9 safety nets that I call my siblings! I went from being the one asking all of the questions to answering them in three weeks flat. But that's not why you're reading this, so any-who...

There was *snow* better place, I would've liked to have been other than Vienna.. did  you get it? Lol
Haha,  and nope that isn't a hat. Just my bun covered in snow. 
But it was beyond beautiful! The snow and the snowball fights, and attempt at snowmen, and being able to take basic pictures in the snow is all I could've asked for. I can truly say that I was as excited as I looked, my goal before I left Europe was to play in some actual snow, that isn't water before it hits the ground and have an authentic snow ball fight. Now I can honestly say that I have done both.                                                            
 
                                                                 

During the snowball fight, BMEN against BIMS/BIOL. I can say that we rocked  that!


Everything else was just as amazing! We ventured into the famous museums, had a city wide tour, watched the Spanish horses practice, and we also got to eat in the Goulash museum, and had an authentic apple strudel! The catacombs had to be the weirdest part of my trip thus far, it was interesting but I couldn't help but feel like I was in  a scary movie! I appreciated all of the sight seeing, and the culture I gained from this experience! The concert, and the Freud house, just everything I would redo if I could!

Although, if I had to pick I would say my favorite was the Narrentum! The education and specimens were so so weird but super duper cool! Haha, you Know i'm a science major because nobody else in their right mind would've felt that way. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment