Sunday, February 5, 2017

Week 2

Week 2 was freaking magnificent.  We went to Cologne and went on an amazing roof top tour of the Köln Cathedral.  Bonn is also becoming more like home and I can confidently say that I feel confident traveling around Bonn and being able to not get super lost! Lol I unfortunately made the terrible mistake of booking a trip to Berlin to visit a friend before our first BMEN 211 test and are already regretting my decision.  Hopefully the test is as easy as Madeleine makes it out to be.  It's amazing how close and how comfortable everyone is becoming and the memories that we are making.  I think I can speak for everyone when I say we are ridiculously excited to go to Vienna next week.  All of this is still kind of surreal being someone who has never left the States, to traveling to a different country and different city almost every weekend.  I also am super happy that this is the situation/ circumstances that I am leaving the country for the first time.  Thinking about it if it had been different I don't think I would have enjoyed it this much.  Cannot wait for next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment