Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Week 4

This week, I went to my first soccer game! Or "fußball", as it is called here. It was really fun. Some of us bought matching scarves and ate McDonald's before the game. Once inside, it was exciting to be part of the crowd and experience a soccer game for the first time. I wasn't quite sure which team was which in the beginning, but I got excited when the rest of the crowd cheered. Leverkusen beat Frankfurt, and the score was 3-0. By the end of the game, it was raining. We did get on the right train and got home safely, so it was a successful trip. Although I didn't really understand everything that was going on, it was still really exciting to be there and I am glad I went. I didn't go anywhere else that weekend, I just stayed home and finished some school work. Classes have been interesting so far. We learned about the history of anesthetics in pharmacology and are learning about the cardiovascular system in physiology. Overall, it was a good week.

Leverkusen vs Frankfurt

No comments:

Post a Comment