Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Week 5

I felt that I already live in Germany for a long time, even though this is just fifth week. I was checking my schedule book. I just realized that we only have 8 weeks left without including the Paris excursion and Spring Break. Time is flying.  : (

This week was busy too. It was pretty full of study and homework. Beside study, we went to Bayer on Wednesday. I love this excursion and I got to know what Bayer want to do. I understood what are their desires to the people, to the society, and to the world. I also saw some of new and advanced technology in Bayer.

On Thursday, I went to my friend’s house for the home meeting. I really enjoyed the meeting. We sang the hymns, read the bible, and enjoyed the great meals. I did not any plan for the weekend, so my host parents invited to go for a walking. We had totally around 4kilo meters walking. Then we walked across the long bridge. The bridge is high as 100 meters and long as 360 meters. I am not fearing of heights, but I still felt a little scared when I was at the middle of the bridge. Haha. Next, we visited a volcano center. I learned something about the volcano history in Europe.





No comments:

Post a Comment