Saturday, February 4, 2017

Week 3 Vienna

We spent a great time in Vienna, Austria this week. When I first heard that we would go to Austria. I made a big mistake because I thought we would go to Australia. Haha, I think that because of my English.
The first day of Vienna, we met Dr.Schnabel to know about the plague. And I glad that we got “medicine” to against the plague and protect ourselves. The first day was the coldest day in Vienna. It began to snow pretty hard around noon. I had been seeing snow when I was little, until now is about 12 years. I love snow. We got opportunity to have a tour in an old catacomb. I was so surprised and curious about it. For the dinner, we had great delicious meals in Goulash museum. I never ate that before, it was new food experience.
Next two days, we went to visit two different medical museums that are famous in the Europe. One is Narrenturm, the first mental health institute in the world, and another one is Josephinum. We saw so many different wax disease models and wax human body models in there. I was really really surprised that how the wax model been made.

One of the nights, we went to ice skating. I do not know how to skate, and I fell several times. It hurts me so much, but I learned a lot. Congradulations, I can skate without lying on the wall. Thanks my friends in the group, they supported my so much. My friend, Alexa broke her foot so bad, I really hope she can get well soon. The last day, we went to Spanish horse riding school and museum of history. It was great week in Vienna, now I need to study. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment