Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Week 5

Well, the last week has been relatively uneventful, and that's totally okay. I spent most of my time catching up on school and preparing for a physiology exam on Friday. Which luckily I feel that I did very well on! Other than that I've been laying low, trying to save money and energy. Coming up very soon is Karneval, followed almost immediately by our Paris excursion and then spring break. So right now is kind of the calm before the storm. My mother is coming in from Virginia and will be spending the majority of Karneval here, it ought to be an interesting time for sure. I've completely booked my spring break which is very exciting. I'm spending two full days in both Copenhagen, Denmark and Oslo, Norway. I'm planning to make it a Viking history oriented visit, so I'm super excited for that opportunity. For Karneval I'll be borrowing one or more costumes from my host family. As of now I'm leaning towards a full bunny suit but we'll just have to see what I'm feeling in the moment. I'm excited to see what comes of Karneval weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment