Sunday, February 24, 2013

Time is flying by!


Last week was Vienna and in two weeks spring break is here; where is the semester going!?!? Our week in Vienna was great; however, I must say it is not one of my favorite cities, but it is beautiful and has a lot of interesting things to offer. Over the past week, I ate a lot of good food and learned a lot of new things. The activity that I found the most interesting was visiting the Narrenturm; it was a little bit creepy (not near as creepy as the catacombs), but it held a lot of very interesting specimens. I can surprisingly say that I am glad to be back in Bonn. I actually missed it a little bit. I was running low on sleep so this weekend has definitely allowed me to catch up. Classes start in full swing on Monday… I am definitely not ready for this. I have been reading over the syllabi, and its official I will be doing nothing but school work from here on out. But as each day passes I am one day closer to spring break, Paris, Berlin, the half marathon, and maybe a couple other random trips here and there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment