Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Reisen

I'm feeling like a legitimate world traveller at this point. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to casually accept waking up in Bonn, Germany and going to sleep in Vienna, Austria, but I'm definitely becoming quite the experienced tourist. It's crazy to think how far we've come, literally, and how much more "cultured" we're all becoming. Before this trip ends, I will have been to:
-Bonn, Cologne, and Berlin, Germany
-Zurich, Switzerland
-Vienna, Austria
-Paris, France
-Rome, Florence, and Venice, Italy
-Utrecht, Netherlands
...and possibly more! We'll see! Pretty impressive for someone who'd barely left Texas!

So far, Vienna has been good. It's a little colder than I expected, but the architecture around the city center is really pretty. St. Stephen's Cathedral and the Catacombs were really impressive and I'm really excited about the Spanish Riding School training tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment