Saturday, February 2, 2013

Week of relaxation


This past week has been a pretty relaxing one for me. As far as classes go, I had two German sessions, two physiology classes, history of medicine, and my online 481 writing class. Even though I only have a few classes, they have kept me relatively busy, but it is really going to be hard to get used to my class schedule once Dr. Ball gets here… It was nice to have so much extra time this week, and now I feel like I am finally settling in. In preparation for the half-marathon, Lauren, Paige, and I have had a few good runs this week; hopefully we can stick with it. I have also had plenty of time to explore some more of Bonn and venture my way into the main parts of Beuel. I am excited to see what next week has in store with the Uniklinik visit on Monday, the Karneval activities beginning, and leaving for Zurich on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment