Friday, February 1, 2013

Finally, Worry Free, Bread and GC.



I have finally had the chance to experience my first real week here in Germany. And might I add, it has been rather nice. I am proud to say that I am officially "legal" here in Germany. Awesome!!

Anyone been to the market? So, I like to go there sometimes and buy things. I recently discovered the best bread in the world. Oh my God, all kinds, whole wheat, soft crust, hard crust, all so delicious... might I add the people selling it speak English. I think to myself why can't America have that... fresh made European bread... It is a rather convincing argument to move here.

I recently found myself at the Deutches Museum... it is a museum of research and technology. There are some pretty cool stuff there. My favorite part was finding an original Gas Chromatography. Apparently  the original idea was invented by a German woman (take that boys) named Erika... something...(a rather hard German last name). She had originally came up with the idea during the 2nd World War but was in fear of publishing her idea until after the war.

*Cough* nerd *cough*.... I know.



No comments:

Post a Comment