Sunday, April 14, 2019

Week 13

It’s been a week! After Charity Weekend, we had to get back into our Enmodes project quickly since we presented our ideas to them on Tuesday. It was better than I expected! I was nervous about presenting and I still messed up but they seemed to like our ideas. Now we just have to polish them. I’m excited to work on our presentation for a few days, I think it’ll make my nerves calm a bit. I have a lot of experience talking in front of groups because of my service dog organization but backing up new ideas with connecting data is new for me. I’ve learned a lot and I’m glad to have this experience of working with a company for the future. That said I’m not super excited for the days we work on the presentation to run late. But it’ll get done and make the presentation presentable. In other school news, we had our second to last pharm class Monday. We’ve gotten to pick the topics for the last few classes and it’s been really interesting. I just need to make sure I study for our last two pharm quizzes, then I'll be done with pharm!

A few friends and I went to the opera on Saturday. It was not what I expected. It wasn't in a play format but rather the entire orchestra was on stage and the 9 or so singers where in front, reading off the music sheets. Honestly, I didn't really enjoy it.  But I went, and can say that I tried.

This week one of the founders of the school passed away. My program didn't get to know him but we were able to feel his presence throughout the school. I'm so thankful to him for giving me this opportunity to study abroad here. I'll continue this program and keep in mind that this is once in a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment