Sunday, April 14, 2019

Pre-Enmodes (4/8)

This week was business as usual. No tests and no special events. We did however, go to Aachen to meet with enmodes about our projects. It was a good meeting. They really liked what we presented to them, and they said that we are pretty close to having a finished product. Of course we still have lots of work to do, but at least we’re headed in the right direction. The day did seem to drag on for a while though. We were all cramped into a tiny little room with not a whole lot of food. Afterwards we went to go see the enmodes facility and that was super cool. Where they build the RAS-Q looks like a specialized medical chamber. It was actually very impressive. It made me excited for the possible future that I can have in biomedical engineering.

As far as my classes for the week went, they were good. Nothing particularly interesting happened, but it has been a real struggle to focus in all my classes for the duration of the class day. Diff EQ has been a huge pain in my side. I feel like I don’t learn anything in the class. So to me it seems like a waste of time. We’ve had a lot of enmodes meetings in order to get the project in a suitable condition for next week. We were able to complete the solidworks and so far that looks really good. We’ll probably need to add some more details in the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment