Sunday, April 21, 2019

Enmodes (Get Wrecked) Week (4/15)


The whole enmodes week was exhausting as heck. It was a struggle to get everyone to pull together at first and get everything done, but we were able to pull through. The days leading up to presenting to enmodes was all work and no play. The nights lasted till about 2 am and my oh my was I exhausted. It was nice to see everyone band together and make a product, but it was all really difficult and tiring. When my team finally gave our final presentation we were thrilled to be done, and we were super proud of ourselves. I was proud of the work everyone put in towards the end, and how well they did presenting. Enmodes seemed to really like what we had to offer them, and hopefully they’ll use our ideas moving forward with the RAS-Q. It was a very satisfying experience putting in all that work and then completing it to the fullest and best we could. It was frustrating at times, but it was all worth it. I learned a lot, and hopefully this experience will help me get jobs and internships in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment