Sunday, April 14, 2019

Enmodes.... (Week 13)

Nothing exciting happened this week, outside of our trip on Tuesday to Aachen to tour the enmodes facilities. That was actually pretty interesting, to see where they worked and their labs. That set the tone for the rest of the week, which was filled with efforts to finalize our group's enmodes presentation topics.

On the personal side of things, I hung out with Lindsay, Kevin, and Sid on Friday night. We all just had a good time playing Phase 10, Taboo, and Cards Against Humanity. Incredibly, I won all three games, plus Lindsay, who was my partner for Taboo. I was also able to watch another Harry Potter movie with Astrid. We've made it through six movies now, which is nice since I'll be leaving soon. Actually, that's kind of sad to think about. So I won't think about it for now. There's still about a month left, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment