Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Back to Bonn, back to school (at least for a week)


Getting back to Bonn after spring break was both a relief and a disappointment. On one hand, I was really tired and I needed some rest, but on the other I love hanging out and travelling with my parents. But it was time to get back to work. Most of my week was spent doing homework and studying for a test. In terms of load it was a pretty normal week, and not too much of note really happened this week. I find that I really prefer to study at school after class over at home, which has been making eating dinner with them a bit difficult. Honestly, looking back I think I would have preferred to have my own apartment this semester, but at least this way I get to play with their dog, Tequila. 
Over the weekend, I wanted to go to see the house where Beethoven spent the first years of his life in Bonn, which I hadn’t gotten around to yet, but it turns out it closed for the rest of the trip. That was disappointing, so instead I spent the rest of the weekend doing my homework and learning about the FDA for my medical device design exam on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment