Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Getting to Crunch Time


My joints hurt quite a bit this week from my run this week. Although I wasn’t sore, my knees and ankles took a bit of a beating from the race, I don’t even know how the others who ran further felt. On Tuesday we went to Aachen to do a casual presentation of our ideas for our semester project to Enmodes. I felt it went pretty well, as they seemed to like our ideas, but we still have a lot of work to do. We only have a week to make sure our project is professional level. And not only do we have to give a presentation, there is also a long document that we have to create.

On Thursday we had a systems and signals test at the new AIB facility. I haven’t spent a lot of time there, so it was very odd being again in a school environment where I didn’t know everyone in the building well. Although the building is nicer than the one that we spend our time in, I like ours better because it’s a smaller and more intimate environment. Overall, I didn’t really do a whole lot outside of school this week, as I spent the weekend at school working.

No comments:

Post a Comment