Monday, April 9, 2018

The LOST WEEKS

The LOST WEEKS

WOW OH WOW!!
I am missing the first two weeks oh how those were so long a go. 
I decided to post some photos and captions from those weeks from my Travel Insta:
@izaroundtheworld






DAY 7: Battling the snow to make it to class this morning was not easy. But I made it on time and with coffee! Classes were great, and I can tell it going to be a good semester. After going to many stores, I still haven’t found a parka for Vienna. But I have a few tricks up my sleeve so all will be good! I then ended my day on the ice, with tons of twirls! I have no more class for the rest of the week so let’s go to another city or maybe country. Just you wait 😉




DAY 8: Boy, Oh Boy! Today was ever so relaxing and nice. I had no class today which was nice, but I had tons to write. A new blog post will be up very soon, so stay posted! But meet Pushkin, named after a very famous Russian poet! He is one of my favorite things in Germany! The sweetest little cat and will be featured in many more post to come. 🐱

DAY 9: It’s been a couple crazy days of Travel! From Köln to Belgium it’s time to catch up! Köln was so beautiful and had an even more beautiful cathedral! The Dom is a sight to be seen, sadly not pictured. I got to tour the city by land then by rooftop. Ate gelato and went to the coolest outdoors store ever. More travels to come! 😊🏕

DAY 10: SHOWER ME IN WAFFLES!!! The land of chocolate and waffles treated me well, maybe a pants size too well! From the pee-pee boy to the crazy amount of rain, or to the biker gang at our hostel. It was still a great cold(hence the multiple turtle neck), sweet, beautiful day! First day in Belgium was a success

Day 11: I never thought I would like a comic museum. But indeed I bought a comic book! It was such an interesting and educational museum. Then ate the best Italian pasta of my life! It was a great way to end my trip in Brussels. Back to the school grind, and do all the homework I put off doing.😂 I’ll make it through the day and have another great weekend adventure very soon!

I am not sure how I forgot to Blog those week but I sure did.

XOXO,

Going German

No comments:

Post a Comment