Friday, April 20, 2018

8th Week

This week for the program we travelled to France and visited two small cities and then travelled to Paris to complete the journey. We went to restaurant in Colmar and there I had tried snails for the first time and it was delicious. The taste is almost buttery and melts in your mouth. Escargot is now my favorite dish of all time and I must get more. 

We then concluded the France journey by visiting Paris and we got to see the Eiffel tower and walk around the city. The Eiffel tower was quite the spectacle and the view that we had reached captured the elegance of the beautiful city. The weather was a bit cold when had gotten more elevated but it was worth the view that I had seen. I was in a complete state of trance at the beauty of the tower and the view. 

Next week I am also excited since it will be the second week of Spring Break. I will be travelling to Barcelona and Rome. I am excited to go to Barcelona and to finally wear shorts. I am eager for the beautiful weather and delicious food. I am excited to try the pizza and pasta in Rome. I am excited for the next part of my journey to begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment