Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Brace yourself, blogs are coming

I AM ABOUT TO WRITE ALL THE BLOGS cause ya girl got super behind.

Week of February 26

All the tests were this week. All of them.

Our last German class was also this week. I have conflicted feelings about that, because 1) I am excited to have one less class and 2) no more learning German from Hilde. I really like learning from Hilde, and now that the class is over it will now be harder to learn German. I didn't even know we had a our German final this week until we had class on Tuesday. Oh well.

After the tests of the week, it was great to have a weekend to myself. No trips. No nothin. I don't even think I left the house. Great weekend of relaxing, Netflix, and getting ready for Paris and spring break.

I was super proud of myself for packing for two weeks and fitting it all in my carry on. When I packed for Vienna, I totally overpacked: it took so much effort to get that thing closed and I didn't wear half of the stuff I packed. But when I packed for Paris/spring break not only could I zit it up without having to sit on it, but I had so much extra space.

Sorry for the wonderfully boring blog, but that was my life this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment