Friday, April 20, 2018

5th Week

This week for the program I had to adjust back into my study schedule from Karneval. I am studying for my first physiology test and I am anxious to how hard it might be. Nonetheless, I am giving my all into studying and will do my best. I am enjoying lecture and find the material interesting. I hope to do well on the exam. I was very excited about this past weekend because I was able to see my favorite music artist

This weekend I saw my favorite music artist. I was so excited to see him perform because he rarely plays in the United States and mainly plays in Europe. Utrecht was a great city and had a lot of great food. The most exciting part about the city was the people and food. I got to meet a lot different people because many of the people were there for the concert.

Nonetheless, I had a great weekend and met a lot of great people. I hope to visit Utrecht again in the future and see my favorite artist perform again. The waffles and street food were amazing in Utrecht and I cannot complain. The city is huge and people mainly use bikes to get around. It is almost the end of February and half my journey is nearly complete! I cannot wait to see what else is in store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment