Thursday, April 5, 2018

Amazing Amsterdam


As always, after having a relaxing weekend, I would follow it up with an eventful one. The entire week I spent preparing for a math exam. It was really hard to prepare for the test, as there was a lot of material to remember. However, I made sure to study hard over the weekend and make sure I was ready for the test. But my efforts were in vain. The exam was probably the hardest test I ever took. It took me 40 out of the 90 minutes to compete question 1. There were 8 questions, each the same length as 1. I rushed through the test, making up new numbers, symbols, and theories along the way. However, I knew everything would be better during the weekend, as I was travelling to Amsterdam with Vijay, my brother, and his friends. We had a great AirBnB, one with an amazing sound system that allowed us to fill the house with our Spotify playlists. While walking around the city, I visited Pancakes Amsterdam, which people said had the best pancakes in the entire city. While they were good, I was a little disappointed by overall experience. I did not think they were the best pancakes that I could get in a city full of life and culture. While in Amsterdam, we visited so many different sights, my favorite of which being the Heineken Experience. During the night we went to a rave. However, it was really disappointing, as the light show was really pedestrian. I think I was just spoiled from State of Trance, as my brother’s friends were so shocked by the venue. Finally, it was time for us to leave. I was really sad to go back to Germany, because Amsterdam was full of so much stuff to do. I wasn’t even able to see the Van Gogh Museum! Anyways, I rode the train back, feeling so sad to leave the Netherlands.

No comments:

Post a Comment