Monday, April 2, 2018

Part 6


Wow we have already made it to the middle of February which means time is literally flying by. Sometimes however the days seem longer. I’m sure this is just because of the late classes. A lot of new things and knowledge is being thrown at us now. Enmodes is basically just starting to kick off and be serious. I think it’s hard to find creative solutions to a problem that even professional cannot solve. However that’s the project so I’m sure my group will pull through with something, and hopefully it’s not the same approach as another group.

This weekend the trip was to Amsterdam. It was way too short to enjoy everything especially because once you finally get there it’s either night time or you are tired. This is one of the downsides to weekend trips. Nonetheless I had a great time and I want to go back again before the program is over and also with my boyfriend. The city is beautiful. I love all the bridges. Once the sun goes down everything looks even more beautiful. We went on a boat tour and it was great to see different areas. We also visited the infamous I Am Amsterdam sign. It was literally covered with people so it was impossible to get a picture without random people. We partially got a glimpse of the night life at the Red District but that was cut short too because we had to make sure we got back to the Airbnb. I will be back to con

No comments:

Post a Comment