Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Test and enmodes

So this week I started getting back into the swing of things and I take my test right away for 211 which I did really well in. I then started up my solidworks potion of the project which was due Friday. So under the gun we rushed through the project and unfortunately if I told you what I did I would have to kill you but it turned out really well. We then turned around and started practicing on our powerpoint which we absolutely killed but had to stay up to 2 am to finish. That's ok we got to make up with it by having some good food and some morning party right after presenting because we did really good. The weekend I didn't do much but I got to watch the marathon and see the top runner which was really cool. Our team did good and all got medals. I'm happy for them I just wish I could have ran. I'll post again soon. Take care guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment