Thursday, April 5, 2018

Relaxing Return


After Spring Break, I returned to Bonn relaxed. I had a very fun Spring Break and was ready to hit the ground running with my schoolwork. We started working on the Renal System in Physiology. I was surprised to find how interested I was in learning about kidneys and their functions. I was always super interested in everything that we talked about. In 211, we continued our discussion about Signals. I found this subject to be very confusing, mainly because I could not see how to actually apply the knowledge in my daily life. Later in the week we visited the Anesthesia museum to learn about the history of Anesthesia. I really enjoyed learning about the history of Anesthesia and how human beings used so many different ways to knock patients out before Anesthesia. I thought it was really interesting that people believed that pain was good for the patient and not something to be avoided during surgery. After all of this, I had a relaxing weekend where I was able to unpack and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment