Friday, April 20, 2018

12th Week

This week for the program I had moved from Sankt Augustin to Bad Godesberg. I moved in with a new host family and they are very welcoming. The mother is a doctor and the father has is a real estate agent. The house is very nice and I enjoy the company of my host parents. They are vegetarians and cook delicious food. I have wonderful conversations with them at the dinner table.

This week I travelled to Mannheim for another concert. The city of Mannheim resembled Bonn very closely, the city was only two hours away. It was very easy to travel to Mannheim since it was so close. I attended Time Warp and had a blast. I met a group of people from London there and we hung out and enjoyed the music. This was my first excursion alone and I had a complete blast!

There is only three weeks left for the program and I am so sad. I feel like I have not done enough, there is so much more to do and see here in Germany. Nonetheless, my experiences here have been inspiring and eventful. I am so glad I got to attend this study abroad and develop these experiences. I hope to savor these next few weeks that I have left in the this beautiful country!

No comments:

Post a Comment