Saturday, April 7, 2018

Peaceful Program


After the weekend at Amsterdam, I was ready to just rest and relax. However, I had an exam in 211 on Wednesday, just my second day back in Bonn. But while studying for the exam, I was actually able to understand the material quite well. So, when Wednesday rolled by, I actually felt quite prepared for the exam. And I was right (at least I hope so, as the grade hasn’t come back yet)! It really wasn’t that difficult at all. Next on my list of tasks was to complete some SolidWorks designs. I was assigned to create the cannula and a sheathe that goes our entire design. I thought that this would be really difficult, as I was really unfamiliar with SolidWorks. When I tried to make a battery for 253, it took me almost 2 hours even though the process was fairly simple. However, I had much more success with my Enmodes sketches. I was able to find the features necessary to connect two circles of different radii. The sheathe ended up begin just a simple cylinder. Overall, I was really satisfied with how my schoolwork was going this weekend and, for the first time in a few weeks, had a completely free weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment