Friday, April 20, 2018

7th Week

This week for the program is test week and I am super stressed out. There is so much material to study for this exam and feel very overwhelmed. There are so many topics covered on the exam and I feel like it’s almost too much. I know that if I break down the material I can do well. Patience is key here and I feel that I can do well with the mass information.

In addition, to my physiology lecture exam I also have my first lab practical that will be very difficult as well. After all my exams are over we will be venturing into France next weekend for the Spring Break I am super excited for that. All the stress from exams will be gone and I will be able to enjoy French bread and enjoy the Eiffel Tower. I am super excited about next weekend and cannot wait to complete these exams. 

So far for the program I feel like I have learned so much from Dr. Wasser’s lectures and side excursions. I feel myself becoming a more well-rounded person and learning so much. I am so happy to be seeing so many different places and learning so much about each place. I hope to learn so much during my time in France and also enjoy all the great food!

No comments:

Post a Comment