Monday, April 2, 2018

Part 8


Well this week was a blow. We had everything crammed into one week school wise. German final, physiology lecture and lab exam were literally back to back. Unfortunately don’t think I was ready for the physiology lecture exam because obviously what I was focusing on wasn’t on the exam, but the only thing left to do now is just adjust and keep moving. This week marked the last week of German which is kind of sad because I enjoyed the class. The lab exam was a complete joke because half of that stuff we didn’t even do. We also presented our Enmodes project on Friday and I think me and my group did a good job. It was interesting to see how some of the groups had similar ideas and completely different. Projects like this can be stressful but it also exemplifies the importance of everyone being different. Diversity is and will always be key. Thankfully after this week we have our excursion to France and then it will be spring break.

I didn’t do much this weekend at all just because I was so tired. We did have a activity with AIB at the bowling which was fun and a good stress reliever. I realized I need to work on my skills but it’s kind of hard with long nails. Friday I spent the whole day relaxing and doing my hair. Saturday night a few of us went out to this place called Tacos Bar. They don’t have a wide range of tacos but the food is good. I got enchiladas and was glad that I did. Drinks were half off so we all indulged in that. We went clubbing and had a great time. Just pure fun. Sunday consist of Netflix and chill. I put off packing until the last minute and probably brought unnecessary things. I can’t wait to see my mom though after our week in Paris. Wow March is about to go fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment