Friday, April 20, 2018

6th Week

This week for the program we have our physiology exam coming up and I have been studying hard for it. I have been reviewing the powerpoints and making sure that I understand the information. We also have our lab exam coming up that I am scared for because it seems like the information is going to be hard. Nonetheless, I will try my best and hope that I do well.

I am very sad because I had to leave Utrecht and readjust back into my study schedule again. I enjoyed seeing my favorite artist perform and was very sad that I had to leave. The Netherlands is a wonderful place and I would love to go back there. I am enjoying my time with my host mom and its starting to feel like my second home here in Bonn.

This week I got to meet host mom’s sisters who had come over for dinner. They were very nice and we played some card games. They told me some stories back when they were in their teens and they were very interesting stories. They had shown me pictures of their grandkids and gave me some background information about them. Overall, this week was hard with adjusting but I am enjoying my time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment