Friday, April 20, 2018

11th Week

This week for the program I had my second physiology lecture exam. The exam was not too bad considering it had much less content than the first. I know the style of the questions so this exam went much smoother since I picked up some experience from the first exam. I studied hard for the exam and I am eager to see how I did.

This past weekend I went to Amsterdam and I had a complete blast. The city and food was amazing. Our first stop was the Heineken museum which was a lot of fun. The tour was very interactive and I learned a lot about the history of the beer. I also got to eat at Pancake Amsterdam which totally delicious. 

I am happy since it has been about two weeks since my crazy nose bleed. Unfortunately, I will not be able to participate in the Bonn marathon. The strenuous exercise may cause another nose bleed and I would not like to go back to the hospital. Overall, I am having a great time and I am also sad that there is only a month left of the program. I hope to enjoy the time I have left in Germany and soak up everything this wonderful country has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment