Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Easter Week

This week was very interesting. It started off like a normal week until Easter weekend occurred. Friday, was an day of travel to Strasbourg, France. Our group got in really late so we just went straight to our hotel and with some good burritos (I know who knew France was good at burritos). The next day we traveled to Europa-park, this was an extremely fun day with lots of roller-coasters and junk food but that night I started having some stomach pains. Thinking this was just because of lack of water we went home and I feel asleep really early. Sunday morning we went to church and then got some breakfast but my stomach was still in pain. We checked out of our hotel and then traveled around Strasbourg which has a lot of history behind in. That night I really started feeling the stomach pain so we decided to sit and watch a movie (Ready Player One which is a good movie and recommend it). As we're leaving the movie theater my friend turns to me and states "Bro you look so pale." At this point I'm like ok I just need to get home and fall asleep, so we catch our bus at 1:00 am and get home around 6:00 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment