Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Lexie: "Ibkkkkkk do you know what a quickie is?"; Me: No; Lexie: Change that title RIGHT NOW! // B O N N

After 2 weeks of traveling for spring break, and with the marathon just around the corner, I figured I will spent this weekend in Bonn to rest, and most importantly give my wallet a break. This weekend was super chill. Lexie went to Luxembourg and Trier, so It was just me and my host parents. After spending the entire Friday at the AIB working on 211, a group of us went to tacos bar to hang out. Lexie and I got back late at like 11/12 pm night. I went to bed right as I got back. I slept in on Saturday till about 11am. After I woke up, I called friends and family back home and spent a good amount of time catching up with them. After this, I went up for a run along the Rhine. The sites were beautiful and there were many people out seeing that it was a good weather that day. 

After this I came back home, took a shower and started working on some homework. I went upstairs after about 2 hours of working to get some food. I didn’t really spend a lot time with my host parents on Saturday because they were out working on the garden all day. I had dinner, watched a movie and went to bed. The next day, I had breakfast with my host parents and after breakfast, I helped my host mom prep for our dinner. We were making meat and potatoes and fruit salad. After prepping for dinner, we all went for a walk in the Ungarten. We hiked up to the point where we could see the Uniklink  hospital on a hill and the seven hills. After this we went to Bad Honnef, and walked along the river. We ate some crepes and coffee, and headed back home. When we got home, my host mom finished making the rest of dinner and we ate dinner. After dinner, I went downstairs and continued working on my homework after which I went to bed. Sometimes chill weekends are essential and I am glad to have this weekend to rest and get ready for the next school week. I am looking forward to spending my Easter in France again, I will keep you posted! 
Bis spater. 

No comments:

Post a Comment