Monday, April 30, 2018

Last full week in Bonn

What can I say, this trip has had so many adventures it's hard to believe it's almost over. I feel like just a few days ago I was being picked up by my host mom. Now she had to leave because of a family crisis and it happened in a rush I barely said bye. That and finals have made this week one of the longest weeks of my life but still appreciate all that has happened. Friday, was the going away party and that was super exciting and fun. That day also included a day at the bridge that was standing during WWII that helped shorten the war by a long shot. Saturday was a busy day at the AIB and Sunday was me studying for more finals so not much happened. Did great on most of my finals and still have to hear back on some others. But on an alternate note I can't wait to see my family and friends!! I'll be in the states as of May 2nd and will be looking for anyone and everyone so be ready! I will truly miss Germany though and have a funny feeling I will be coming back. See y'all soon (love how the Germans don't know what that means).

No comments:

Post a Comment