Friday, April 20, 2018

10th Week

This week for the program I came back from my Spring Break mayhem. I told everyone my story about the nosebleed and my time in Barcelona. It was a source of entertainment for everyone and to be honest it was a wild ride. I guess it just goes to show you how life can just be turned upside down in literally less than two seconds. 

I am preparing for my second physiology lecture exam that will be next week. This exam will be right before the Easter weekend. I will be going to Amsterdam for the Easter break and will be going with Alwin and his brother’s friends from Budapest. I am very excited to see them again and sight see the beautiful city.

Everyone may have saw the most out of me for Spring Break, but I can safely say I had the wildest experience. I got to see the inside of Spanish and German healthcare. Although, I may have missed out on my entire Spring Break, I have some good stories to tell when I go back home. I am looking forward to Easter break and what other unexpected journeys that may come my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment