Monday, April 2, 2018

Part 7


School wise nothing much really important went on this week. We had a pharmacology workshop and I didn’t appreciate the fact we had to do it four hours straight, especially the one that was early in the morning. Other classes are the same. It’s crunch time because next week will be all of our exams which is hell week.

This week was full of fun and experiences. I went to my first concert. Me, Claudia, Whitney and Lawerence went to go see Kendrick Lamar in Cologne. It was great. I wish we could see him again in Paris. I had to get a concert shirt with the European tour dates so I can be extra when I go back to the US. Then this weekend we went skiing at Garmisch-Partenkirchen. This was by far the best experience of the trip. I have never skied before, but I learned a lot about myself. Everything was covered in snow and it was just beautiful. It was like I escaped the real world for a vacation. I fell so many times but I was determined to finish what I started. I did the Ski Schule the last day we were there and I wish I would have done that first because I would have been better prepared. Either way I look forward to the next time. This was definitely something to scratch off the bucket list and an experience that I will cherish for a life time. I’m so thankful for this trip because I brought along the opportunity to do all the things I thought that I would never do. I’m just so grateful and humble.


No comments:

Post a Comment