Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Unlucky but Fun Day

The rain woke me up at 5:30 in the morning, then the ticks of clock on the wall started to add a bit more noise. I couldn't go back to sleep, so I sat at the desk starting to write my neuroanatomy summary. It was a busy morning.


At 7:30 am, I ran out to catch the bus without an umbrella, and soon realized I brought no money with me when I finished my nap in the warm seat on the bus. 

Thanks to Jessica, I could get something for brunch before I starve to death! 

We approached a Mexican restaurant at 11:40 after class for lunch. It was NOT OPEN! Which kind of restaurant do not serve food at noon? We then had to go to the Italian restaurant one block away, and ordered pizzas. Hawaii pizza was good, and it tasted like pineapple of course. I think the Funghi pizza Kirstie ordered looked great, and if I go back to that place sometime in the future, I will order that one.

After neuroanatomy the BIMS group went to the museum. Horrible environment in the underground train, and I see garbage every where like trains in any other countries I have visited. The museum was well planned with interesting distribution of artifacts from different time periods. I liked the mobiles, and the classy and funny looking stuffed animals.

One the bus home I met the girl from LMU, who also lives in Alfter. I told her about the Mexican restaurant story, and she said a German professor told them the American Mexican restaurants are way better. Maybe I should judge after I try it some day, if it opens.




No comments:

Post a Comment