Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Final 24 Hours

Wow this break seems to have flown by! I can't believe that less than 3 months ago I had not even heard of this unique opportunity. I have always wanted to travel to Europe, and visit Germany especially, but never in a million years did I actually think I would ever get the chance to live there! My mind simply cannot choose between feeling super nervous and excited all at the same time. As of right now, four months is beginning to feel like its going to last forever, but I know in reality it will only be a very small portion of my lifetime. I cannot wait to arrive and see the scenery, and meet the people. I am excited to visit my dad's family friends and get the inside scoop of what its actually like living in a different country. I am very hopeful to pick up on some of the language and hope to become an efficient communicator by the end of the trip!
So here's to the last 17 hours in America, see y'all in Germany!

No comments:

Post a Comment