Sunday, January 13, 2013

Tomorrow...

Finally the countdown has officially gotten closer to departure and I couldn't be more excited. The only problem is it seems like I have so much left to get done before tomorrow at 4 pm. I've never done a blog before but this seems like a great way to keep track of all the incredible things that are to come over the next four months. I can't wait to get to the beautiful country they call Deutschland and the frigid weather that awaits. Although I have been in cold weather before, I'm very anxious for the German winter that I'll be facing. I've never been to Europe and the fact that I'll be over there for 4 months with tons of free time sounds like a blast to me!

I've gotten in contact with my host family and they seem like really nice people. I'm expecting the German culture to be similar to American culture but I can't wait to be fully immersed in their lifestyle. As for the German language, I really hope that I can pick up a few words while I'm over there. Or who knows, maybe learn an entire new language! One can always hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment