Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Stress, seems we will meet once more

And I finally managed to walk outside without a scarf and gloves! Ever since I arrived here at Germany (about a week ago), I have seen one of my dreams come true: to live in a land where it snows at least nine months of the year. Obviously it has not snowed for nine months, but it has been snowing almost everyday since our arrival. And when I say snowing, I do not mean Texas snowing. No! I mean real snowing as in the North Pole. As in you better stay inside if you want to survive. Ok maybe I'm exagerating, but I am not used to this weather. I have not been able to go outside without looking like an onion with so many layers. But not today. I finally managed to walk outside without a scarf and gloves! And the good news are temperature seems to be getting warmer for the next weeks. Maybe the time has arrived in which I will not need to focus on staying warm anymore and start focusing more in school. Classes have finally began for me and so has stress. My first neuroanatomy class was yesterday and the professor already bombard us with homework: two summaries on really difficult to read articles and about 50 pages to read for the next day. I honestly do not know what to expect from this semester. If the next three months are going to be similar to my first two days of class, I prefer it keeps snowing nonstop in order to keep my mind busy focusing in staying warm with no room for school worries. Unfortunately, this can't be.

No comments:

Post a Comment